Bodenbender GmbH offers you a complete system with the highest quality standard. With the Bodenbender Inliner System you get all necessary tools and materials for a professional track rehabilitation. The innovative rehabilitation method for pipeline systems in small and large nominal widths is ideally suited for the fast and high-quality renewal of entire sections or even of partial sections. The DIBt-certified system forms a new pipe within a pipe with our inliner hoses.
The facts about the Bodenbender Inliner-System:
- Complete system on highest quality standard
- Three different pot lives 30, 60, 170 minutes
- Installation with hot water or steam
- Jumps in dimensions with the Flex 3D
- Hose and resin always immediately available
- Very good results also with the BRAWOLINER® hose system
- Low costs due to little reworking
- Guaranteed tightness of the liner (especially in combination with our Bodenbender FlexLiner)
- DIBt approval with the Bodenbender FlexLiner and the BRAWOLINER® (approval number Z-42.3-440)
The Bodenbender Inliner components at a glance:
Achieve better results with Bodenbender EP!
We pay special attention to the development of our own epoxy resin Bodenbender EP – available with different pot lives and container sizes. The outstanding quality of our epoxy resin Bodenbender EP can be seen not only in its excellent physical properties, but above all during its application. You will also achieve better results with Bodenbender EP with Brawoliner® – you do not even have to use a preliner for installation.
The perfectly coordinated composition of each individual component enables us to achieve the optimum of your requirements!
Have we raised your interest in the Bodenbender Inliner-system?
Then we look forward to your contact!